Face On Beauty Salon
Face On Beauty Salon
Care and Home Remedies for Freckles:
Freckles or brown spots are the flat, circular darker toned spots appear on the skin. These spot are particular common in persons of fair skin and appears on upper parts of the body like nose, cheeks, arms and shoulder. These spots develop mainly due to precipitation of pigment in one area of skin or after excessive/repeated exposure to sun
There are two types of freckles (1) Simple freckle (2) Sunburn freckles. Simple freckles are tan, round and small in size whereas sun freckles are dark and larger in size. Sunburn freckles mostly develop at shoulder and upper back when people get frequent sunburns.
Your diet should include lots of vegetables and fruits. These things ensure that you have glowing skin.
Try to drink 12 to 15 glasses water in a day.
Freckles are often caused by the sun and therefore, it is best to use a strong sunscreen, of a good brand, before stepping out into the sun.
• Eating foods that are rich in vitamin C is said to benefit the skin of a person who is suffering from freckles. One of the reasons cited for this is the increased resistance the skin has against the sun’s rays. Such vitamin C rich foods that one should consider adding to his or her diet are green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, green onions, and even sauerkraut.
• A balanced diet that has a lot of vitamin A and vitamin B complex in it is also advised. Vitamin B5 is also essential in keeping skin healthy and this can be found in foods like eggs, milk, cabbage, and wheat germ. Nutritional yeast is also a good source for vitamin B5.
• Keep skin supple and healthy with the use of food that is laden with essential fatty acids. Try to incorporate sources of essential fatty acids into your diet like flax seed oil and other vegetable oils.
Lemon juice has been found to be effective in reducing the appearance of freckles. Take little lemon juice to your finger and apply it on the affect area. Lemon juice will bleach the dark spots.
Smash strawberries and apricot to make paste and apply as face mask to lighten the freckles/dark spots.
Slice up an onion and apply it gently on freckles and repeat this process few times daily, your freckle will start disappear.
Apply sour milk with cotton ball to your freckle and leave it on the skin. In case of oily/acne prone skin mix few drops of lemon juice in the sour milk. After 15-20 minutes wash the skin with Luke warm water.
Take half tablespoon of Turmeric powder(haldi),one tablespoon of Lemon Juice, and 2 tablespoons of Gram flour(Besan) mix them well to form a paste. Apply on freckles for 10-15 minutes then rinse off with warm water to open skin pores then with cold water to close skin pores.
To get rid of any red freckles on skin, apply some honey that has been heated slightly. Then wash your skin with first luke warm and then cold water.
Take one tablespoon of lemon juice, half tablespoon of turmeric powder (Haldi) and two tablespoons of gram flour (Besan) make a mixture. Apply this mixture on your freckles for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash with luke warm water.
Wash the face with sour milk. The lactic acid that is present in the milk causes the skin to peel in a gentle way without any irritation.
Before going to bed, apply castor oil on the freckles and wash it off the next day morning. You can also apply vitamin E oil instead of castor oil.
Papaya juice is another effective remedy to get rid of freckles. Papaya contain papain, a kind of enzyme that can help lighten freckles. Apply fresh papaya juice directly on the freckles using a cotton ball and gently massage the area. After 10 minutes, rinse the skin with cold water. Do this once daily for at least for a few weeks or until you are satisfied with the results.
The bleaching property of buttermilk can also help lighten and fade freckles. In addition, it will make your skin smooth and supple.
• Simply apply buttermilk over the freckles, leave it on for 10 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat twice daily for several weeks.
• Another option is to make a thick paste of powdered oatmeal and buttermilk. Apply this paste on the affected area, leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water. Do this once daily until you get positive results.
• Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of buttermilk with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it on your skin and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off.